Here's the headlines
Our terms and conditions are written in a straight forward way for you to understand.
These are an extract from our full terms and conditions supplied with each quotation and contract.
These are the most important parts of our terms and conditions and provided here for you to understand how our agreement will work.
- We, Tilly's Garden Games, will do our best.
- Our team are trained and supervised in the tasks they perform and we will do our duty in providing a safe working environment. Safety is a priority.
- We will provide the hired goods on time and completely in line with our contract unless it is not safe for our staff, you or your guests or is at risk of causing damage to equipment or the venue.
- It is you, the hirer's responsibility to provide the venue and liaise with the venue owners, even if Tilly makes the introduction.
- You must protect the hired goods from the commencement of delivery from damage, theft or interference. It is our responsibility to indemnify everyone from defects in workmanship or material failure. You may be asked to provide evidence of adequate insurance cover including consequential losses and business continuation.
- We require a damage deposit which we will return to you following the satisfactory return of the hired goods. You authorise us to make deductions from this deposit in line with the damage charges outlined in your hire agreement. The damage deposit is not your limit of liability.
- You will take reasonable care of the hired goods and protect the hired goods against misuse, damage or neglect by you or your guests.
- You will not hire our goods in your care to any third party.
- We will respond to any reasonable requests for help or action during the hire period received by our support hotline provided upon handover.
- We aim to respond to any complaint at the time and take remedial action if appropriate. In any case we will respond in writing to any complaint made by the hirer within 7 working days.
- Our contracts are made between Tilly's Garden Games and you the hirer and are governed by English law.
The full terms and conditions are supplied with our quotations and contracts. By signing the contract, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
A final word about our promotional offers. The offers may not be retrospectively applied to booking already made. Offers are time limited. Offers are conditionally made, subject to availability and satisfactory site visits. Tilly reserves the right to withdraw offers at any time. Offers on the website superceed any previous offer made.
That's about it.